samedi 27 décembre 2014

Career path with unix


I might get a -ve point hit for this one but i really need your opinion!


I am a IT professional for about 4 years now (Support/application domain) with no as such expertise in one domain because i worked for the product the org i was associated with instead of focusing on specific technology


I love unix and really like it for its open nature, strong security and fine grain control over things.


I aspire to set a career path for myself and would need advice on what goes along with Unix as a strong skill set (Looked upon by organisations as an asset).


I like javascript too however kinda skeptical about going frontend of the industry (Web,UI,api)


I believe there are many folks here who can share a advise or two and help me get over the dilemma


Would be glad to explain more if someone is interested to listen



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire