I've tested this using two virtual machines running Lubutu.
On the first I Installed a couple of programmes (VIM and cowsay) then ran :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo dpkg --get-selections > /home/klak/my_package_list.txt
Here's what my_package_list.txt looks like
Then I booted into another VM that was a clone of the previous one prior to the VIM and cowsay installs and ran the following :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install dselect
sudo apt-get dselect update
sudo dpkg --set-selections < ./my_package_list.txt && sudo apt-get -u dselect-upgrade
However I would now expect to be able to load VIM or use cowsay, but I get :
klak@klakBox:/media/share$ vim
The program 'vim' can be found in the following packages:
* vim
* vim-gnome
* vim-tiny
* vim-athena
* vim-gtk
* vim-nox
Try: sudo apt-get install <selected package>
klak@klakBox:/media/share$ cowsay "boo"
The program 'cowsay' is currently not installed. You can install it by typing:
sudo apt-get install cowsay
It went through a load of install process when I ran the the above commands, so I'm not sure why this hasn't worked.
Cheers!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire