I am using a centos7 server with isc dhcpd installed as well as tftp and nfs. all are properly communicating. nfs is mounted on other systems as well as a normal install to the kvm guest.
The kvm guest is fc21 and uses ipxe to boot. I can get it to start the pxe boot but it hangs when trying to mount the nfs drive.
I have tried setting the proper info in the [append initrd] pxelinux.cfg
I have also tried adding it to the dhcp config for that system. as well as putting it in the dracut image. command used is as follows.
dracut -a "nfs network qemu qemu-net kernel-modules base" --add-drivers "virtio_pci virtio virtio_balloon virtio_net virtio_blk qxl virtio_console" --kernel-cmdline "root=nfs4:x.x.x.x root-dir:/store/nfsroots/testmachine" initramfs-nfs2.img
when it was set in dracut or pexlinux.cfg it boots through some of the kernel and then hangs with mount.nfs "no such device" I can ping the server when in the dracut shell the network works. nfs is apparently part of the fc21 kernel as it does not load a nfs module when booted in to a fresh normal install.
any suggestions are appriciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire