lundi 29 décembre 2014

Autostart with AutostartCondition


I want to run some program at the certain condition.


So I have created .desktop file and put it int /etc/xdg/autostart.


Here desktop file is:



[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=System Tray
Exec=/opt/testApp
OnlyShowIn=GNOME;Unity;
NoDisplay=true
AutostartCondition=GSettings com.test testVal
X-GNOME-AutoRestart=true


And I have made a custom key with gsettings for a condition and compiled the schemas.


I confirm if the schema works, it works.



$> gsettings set com.test testVal true
$> gsettings get com.test testVal


I typed the command above, and got "true".


However the Application I registered as Autostart doesn't run.


Do I have to restart or logoff for a test?


Is there a way to test autostart without reboot or logoff?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire