lundi 29 décembre 2014

Skype Call Recorder in Debian 7.1: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found


I am trying to configure Skype Call Recorder in Debian 7.1, running Skype 4.3.0.37.


Since there was no amd64 package for Debian, I am using skype-call-recorder-ubuntu_0.10_amd64.deb. The installation seems to go smooth. However, once I run it, I get the following error:



skype-call-recorder: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by skype-call-recorder)


I have tried to locate a package for this library and I could not find which one should be. I have also tried with the Debian package, but it does not even run the installation properly.


Any idea what the issue could be? Where can I find the library? The closest information I have found is at http://www.pc-freak.net/blog/how-to-record-your-skype-calls-with-skype-call-recorder-on-debian-linux-install-skype-call-recorder-on-amd64-debian-squeeze-testingunstable-linux/ , but it seems there was not library dependency problem in this case.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire