mardi 30 décembre 2014

Problems booting Kali Linux 1.0.9a 64 bit on Macbook Pro


I have a mid 2009 Macbook Pro that I am trying to dual boot OS X and Kali Linux on. I replaced my optic drive with my old HDD and replaced my HDD with an SSD. OS X and my apps are running off of the SSD. My HDD is almost out of space, but my SSD has about 60GB free. I have installed rEFInd and I am using it to boot into Kali Linux by DVD. I am able to have it start to boot through the first Live option, but when it reaches the following line, it stops executing:


nouvea [DRM] mm: using CRYPT for buffer copies


I have partitioned my hard drive, formatted for MS-DOS, and I have tried re-downloading the .iso and burning it to another DVD. Neither method has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire