mercredi 31 décembre 2014

How to use pulseaudio for network stream with Raspbmc (Kodi)?


I am using Raspbmc (with Kodi 14) on my Raspberry Pi. Now I would like to set up pulseaudio to be able to stream music from all my Linux computers easily to the Raspberry pi. My problem is, that I am not able to get pulseaudio running on the Raspberry Pi. I tried the following steps:


1. Install pulseaudio



sudo apt-get install pulseaudio pulseaudio-module-zeroconf


2. Setting up pulseaudio



sudo nano /etc/pulse/default.pa


I added the following lines:


load-module module-native-protocol-unix auth-anonymous=1



load-module module-native-protocol-tcp auth-ip-acl=127.0.0.1;192.168.1.0/24 auth-anonymous=1
load-module module-zeroconf-publish


3. Start pulseaudio


First I tried to start pulse as daemon:



pulseaudio -D


I also tried to start it system wide:



sudo pulseaudio --system


But pulse does not show up on my other machines at all (it is configured correctly there as they find each other). What is wrong here?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire