vendredi 30 janvier 2015

bash/svn how to filter documents [on hold]


Does anyone know how to filter documents. For example, if I had something like this:



dVa/Prs/Upe/dVar.var


I want to only the last file in log and then add to this file another for example after filter I have list of files:



das.rar
tyii.po
wrt.sdf


and must want add path to this :



ofc/pc/Catalog/das.rar
ofc/pc/Catalog/tyii.po
ofc/pc/Catalog/wrt.sdf


I must do this in SVN.*/


Hmm, I did the first part of my task but now I must add values from folders like PATH and revision number to database. I have



insert into status(ticket,environment,path,revision,developed,component,change_type)
values (0, 'OFSTST', 'INSERTFM','RRR','1','OFS','A');


and I must add for INSERTFM my path from the file which looks like http://ift.tt/1ydggw5 and for RRR must add this number 2222. I have a list and a part of code which look like



cat listofmyfiles | { while read FPATH REVN; do
cp FPATH REVN
mv INSERTFM FPATH
mv RRR REVN


and don't know what next. Sorry for English.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire