samedi 31 janvier 2015

Install libapache2-mod-fastcgi on Cubietruck (Debian 7.8)


I'm new in the Linux world, but I wanted to install Seafile 4.0.1 on my Cubietruck (Cubieboard 3) with Apache2 and MySQL using these two tutorials:



I ran into a problem as I wanted to install libapache2-mod-fastcgi, but the package was not found. I added the non-free repos in the sources.list file. Didn't help.


Instead I installed libapache2-mod-fcgi and continued with the tutorial. At the point when I had to restart the apache2 server, the error Invalid command 'FastCgiExternalServer occured.


Any help to solve this problem, did I anything wrong?


Some more information:


It's running on Debian 7.8 and uname -a gives output below:


Linux cubietruck 3.4.79 #3 SMP PREEMPT Wed Nov 12 11:39:10 CST 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire