samedi 31 janvier 2015

connman connections extremely flaky and slow


I'm trying to configure my system to be able to connect via either ethernet or wifi with connman. I was able to hotplug my ethernet with systemctl restart dhcpcd.service previously, but I'd like to get automatic wifi working.


After installing and enabling the connman.service, I can now connect over wifi and ethernet -- but both are extremely slow, and drop almost all connections. I've tried disabling dhcpcd.service but my problems persist. I checked, and I do have the correct wifi driver ath9k, and I'd assume my ethernet driver is correct because it worked perfectly before. DNS requests work just fine, which makes me think that something is interfering with my connection ... but what? I'm not running any other network services, to the best of my knowledge.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire