vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Vim syntax highlighting fails with autosession


Since I've installed this VIM autosession manager (which does its job) syntax highlighting gets killed on the first buffer change after starting vim. I can restore it with



:syntax on



but I would prefer not to have to. Maybe there is something in ~/.vim/after I could set?


Side question: I use VIM bundle; is it still ~/.vim/after ?


(I don't know if this matters: All I ever need syntax highlighting for are tex and lilypond files)


thanks


edit: here's a selection from my .vimrc - possibly a lot of stuff is redundant in there.



syntax enable

call pathogen#infect()

nmap <Tab> :bnext<CR>

filetype plugin on

filetype indent on

let g:tex_flavor="latex"

autocmd BufEnter Makefile* :set filetype=make

autocmd BufWinEnter . loadview

filetype off

set runtimepath+=/usr/share/lilypond/2.16.2/vim/

filetype on

syntax on

filetype plugin on




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire