jeudi 29 janvier 2015

is there a way to see a listing of packages ONLY from Debian-experimental?


I am on Debian testing/Jessie and I have debian-experimental as well as in my /etc/apt/sources.list. So I am looking to list packages in two ways :-


a. List all the packages which are in experimental.


This I was able to achieve by :-



$ apt list | grep experimental


which gave a listing of all packages which are in experimental. Is there a way though to get a listing of packages who are ONLY in debian-experimental and not in debian-unstable/sid or testing. (I have them in my /etc/apt/sources.list as well.)


If people are wondering, then yes I run a mixed system although majority are from testing.I am sure with grep, awk etc. there would be a way but haven't found it. I looked via search-engines but couldn't come up with an answer.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire