vendredi 27 février 2015

Sed regex printing into a file.txt


I'm connected to a MQTT stream, and I filter out the data by entering :


mosquitto_sub -d -t +/# 2>&1 | sed -n "/PUBLISH/{s|.*\('.*',\).*|\1$(date),|;N;s/\n//;p}"


into the Ubuntu terminal. This prints the only things that I am interested from the MQTT stream.


Now that I can do this I would like to dump this information into a qwerty.TXT file I've tried mosquitto_sub -d -t +/# 2>&1 | sed -n "/PUBLISH/{s|.*\('.*',\).*|\1$(date),|;N;s/\n//;w qwerty.txt}" and got the following error sed: -e expression #1, char 0: unmatched '{' I've looked into SED regex, and the examples are that w file.type writes into the file file.type -where type can be .txt for example.


I've also tried mosquitto_sub -d -t +/# 2>&1 | sed -n "/PUBLISH/{s|.*\('.*',\).*|\1$(date),|;N;s/\n//;p >> qwerty.txt}" , mosquitto_sub -d -t +/# 2>&1 | sed -n "/PUBLISH/{s|.*\('.*',\).*|\1$(date),|;N;s/\n//;1a qwerty.txt}"


Q: How can I print my filtered MQTT stream into a file named "qwerty.txt"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire