samedi 28 février 2015

SSH with RSA keys under Raspbian keeps requesting password


Background information


I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi (Raspbian) to another via SSH. Therefore, I have generated a pair of RSA keys in my "client" Pi and saved its public key in my "server" Pi.



cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub | ssh pi@piserver 'cat >> .ssh/authorized_keys'


Issue


Whenever I try to access my sever via the command below, I am requested to provide a password.



ssh pi@piserver
Enter passphrase for key '/home/pi/.ssh/id_rsa':


Further information


Client ./ssh folder details:



ls -l
total 16
-rw-r--r-- 1 pi pi 396 Feb 28 18:07 authorized_keys
-rw------- 1 pi pi 1766 Feb 28 18:09 id_rsa
-rw-r--r-- 1 pi pi 396 Feb 28 18:09 id_rsa.pub
-rw-r--r-- 1 pi pi 222 Feb 28 13:11 known_hosts


Server ./ssh folder details:



ls -l
total 4
-rw-r--r-- 1 pi pi 1188 Feb 28 18:27 authorized_keys


Question


How can I avoid being asked for the password all the time?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire