samedi 29 novembre 2014

Export passwords from the `pass` password manager


I've been using the pass password manager for a year or so now, and it's awesome, but sometimes I like to test other password managers and then I need my passwords back.


So far I've just been adding them manually as I need them, but if I want to migrate to another password manager I need a script, because I don't have the patience to do it one by one, considering I have near to a hundred (if not more).


Is it possible? Is there already a solution?


I've searched for a solution on and off for the past couple months and haven't been able to find one where it's "just run this script and boom exported".


Is there such a script? If not, what or where should I look into to make one?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire