samedi 29 novembre 2014

Unable to allow SSH access for new user


I currently have an issue, what I am trying to do is disable the root login and use ssh to login as a new user, then su to root when needed.


I am unable to actually allow the user to login through root. I am able to login through SSH on root, but not the user I have made.


I have used the AllowUser command, still no luck.


Anything there is to fix this?


I am using CentOS 07.



$ grep <newuser> /etc/passwd
<newuser>:x:1000:1000::/home/<newuser>:/bin/bash]


/usr/sbin/sshd -Dd
debug1: sshd version OpenSSH_6.4, OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: private host key: #0 type 1 RSA
debug1: read PEM private key done: type ECDSA
debug1: private host key: #1 type 3 ECDSA
debug1: rexec_argv[0]='/usr/sbin/sshd'
debug1: rexec_argv[1]='-Dd'
Set /proc/self/oom_score_adj from 0 to -1000
debug1: Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0.
Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Address already in use.
debug1: Bind to port 22 on ::.
Bind to port 22 on :: failed: Address already in use.
Cannot bind any address.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire