samedi 29 novembre 2014

Forensics on ipad .img wont mount in Kali


I am attempting to do some forensics on my iPad. I am following along with this article from sans.. on page 13 is the start of the Jailbreaking section...I would like to mount the image and then find the files listed on the following pages.


Model A1219...I did redsn0w 0.9.14b2 the iPad is not 3G and I don't have a passcode on it.


I installed openSSH and did


ssh root@192.168.1.120 dd if=/dev/rdisk0 bs=1M |dd of=ios-root1.img


I can't get it to mount though...or couldn't find anything when trying to use Scalpel


tired this



mount -t hfsplus -o ro,loop /media/psf/Home/ios-root1.img /mnt/hfs/
mount -t hfs /media/psf/Home/ios-root1.img /mnt/hfs/
mount -t hfsplus /media/psf/Home/ios-root1.img /mnt/hfs/


dmesg | tail gives me hfsplus: unable to find HFS+ superblock



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire