samedi 29 novembre 2014

Public, Non-Root Access to file system?


I'm trying to structure an android project for continuous integration/continuous delivery via gradle and git.


The main code will be pulled from git on the build server without various files that contain keys.


Gradle needs these files to successfully build the project.


I will pull those files on the build server separately, but i'm looking for a common place to store these files both on my local env and on the build server. So that I can reference this location in ENVs, then point to that location in the gradle build file.


The build server runs in root mode, obviously my local is running as a user.


Where is a non-root accessible, public place in the linux file system besides /home/$USER?


The dist i'm using are ubuntu and debian.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire