dimanche 30 novembre 2014

How to enable second SIM slot in ALIX6F2 and how to switch 3G to it from the 1st one?


I am trying to enable the SIM slot under the RF card but with no success whatsoever. I'm using Voyage 0.8 (a stripped off Debian distribution) as an operating system. A bit of searching landed me to the following steps:



echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/export
echo "out" > /sys/class/gpio/GPIO1/direction
echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/GPIO1/value


But when I do ' echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/export ' , it says "invalid argument".


Also i cannot find anything under /sys/class/gpio except export and unexport. I learnt that there should be something like GPIO1 etc.


I have the feeling that the driver itself in not installed or may need to be reconfigured. Please tell me from where to get the GPIO driver??


Since ALIX6F2 lacks a buzzer, I unloaded the pcspkr module too but with no success.


Thanks in advance. I'm kind of stuck on it from past few days so any help will be much much appreciated. :) :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire