mercredi 25 mars 2015

Can Enlightenment be a fancy alternative to the i3 WM with same keyboard productivity?


So, the i3 WM is a great WM in productivity matter. It's primary focus is to allow users to do a lot of things without need to touch mouse:



  • easily navigate between windows, and workspaces

  • easily organize windows:

    • create container(tabs,vertical/horizontal layout)

    • move windows between containers, and to another workspace




I work mostly with applications controlled via keyboard. I use a lot of workspaces. So, things mentioned above help allows me to work much faster.


However, sometimes I work only using a mouse and I would like to have WM/DE that is also mouse-friendly.


Is it possible to setup Enlightenment that it keeps all "keyboard features" of i3 WM? (+ mouse friendliness and fancy look)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire