jeudi 26 mars 2015

Configured terminal window size does not create terminal windows of correct size


With my Xubuntu 12 with xfce I have configured a standard 80x24 window size for my terminals. But opening a window results in a smaller 79x24 window. (To me this looks like a bug - at least my former Xubuntu system did not show that behaviour -, but in case I missed something I welcome pointers.)


What can I do to get the window size I configured through my profile setting?


Additional information (in case it matters): Some additional configuration for terminal windows I have done is; activating vertical scroll bar, changing the font size to a larger font, and using a bold face font. (I think that none of that should result in a reduction of the configured dimension which is defined in units of to be displayed characters, or so I think.) And I also already looked into the configuration file ~/.config/Terminal/terminalrc (as proposed in another SE question), but there's also just the things visible that I configured by the GUI, specifically the 80x24 setting.)


(In case it's a bug I'd also welcome hints for alternatives.)



1 commentaire:

  1. شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

    شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض

    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض

    شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض

    شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

    RépondreSupprimer