jeudi 26 mars 2015

Increase the number of lines scrolled by a mouse wheel tick, everywhere


When I use the mouse wheel, I want to be able to configure it to scroll by multiple lines at a time, e.g. each tick would scroll 5 lines. In Windows you can increase or decrease the number of lines scrolled with the mouse wheel. As far as I know this is also possible in OSX. This is a OS setting that changes it for each application. I want the same thing under Linux.


In Chrome, I increase the number of lines scroller per wheel tick with an add-on, but I do not want to find a add-on for each application I use. I want a global solution.


I've tried imwheel but it's a hack that removes other functionality. For example, with Sublime, the imwheel solution changes the working of the scroll wheel completely.


Why has this not been a default feature in Linux? I've been looking for this for over 10 years.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire